Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Packing Like a Boss

I'm finally getting serious about packing. My list has been done since the weekend but I'm finally in the process of putting stuff in boxes. I'd forgotten how draining it was... Also, I officially have everything I need for school. Minus rainboots. Supposedly Target has really cute ones, but every time I go there I only see black polka dot boots. And polka dots aren't really my thing. I guess I'll have to wait until it actually starts raining to look for a pair. Or I could just suffer like last year and walk around all day with wet shoes, but I think I'll pass on that!

Besides packing and shopping, I've been doing more reading and Pretty-Little-Liars-watching (of course) and also saying goodbye to friends. Goodbyes can be kind of emotional when you have friends who insist on going to school all the way in Massachusetts rather than Davis with me. Sigh. And I have no clue how my youngest brother is going to handle saying farewell to me this year. Last year was kind of a mess - he wouldn't let anyone sit in my chair at the dinner table for months after I left - so hopefully this year he takes it better.

Only three more days until I move back! (But three more weeks until classes start. Dang it.)

2 comments:

  1. Three weeks? That's so late in the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, that's what happens when you're on the quarter system...

    ReplyDelete