Sunday, August 28, 2011

One More Week!

I'm sitting at home, enjoying an evening to myself before things get crazy again. I have exactly six days to pack and see my friends before they/I leave. I additionally have a few library books to finish and eventually I need to finish learning the Arabic alphabet. I can already hear the little voice in my head saying, "Ha. Good luck with that."

I went to the movies today and saw Colombiana, which I actually really liked! Zoe Saldana is amazing and I have a thing for female assassins (ask about my middle school nickname, I dare you), so I might be biased... Just maybe.

I'm kind of sad since this is my last Sunday at my home church for a while. I managed to go all summer (even when my parents were at different services) so it'll be weird not to be there on Sundays anymore. I'm going to try to go to church in Davis, but that didn't happen as much as I would have liked last year so I'm going to try to be realistic about my expectations for this coming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment