Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The Week From Hell

I thought I'd take a quick break from LSAT studying and PR stuff (let's be real, emailing potential rushees is a break for me nowadays) to say hi.

I'm alive. Barely. I'm pretty much working myself into the ground right now. I'm always either at work, in class, studying for the LSAT, lab managing, working on the pilot for my PSC honors thesis, scheduling meetings for my IR honors thesis, or doing PR stuff. I love how casually I just wrote that - "doing PR stuff." Public relations for my fraternity is kind of a nightmare right now. Coordinating tabling, chalking, flyering, and presentations for about 30 people is no fun, and I keep sending mass emails to members when I know the people I'm most concerned about won't even read them. I'm spending 25 hours a week just on public relations right now, and that's after I delegated to some of the other committee chairs. I'm trying not to be exhausted and miserable, but the perpetual bags under my eyes don't lie. And on top of this, I'm trying to make sure I'm in the right state of mind for Saturday's LSAT (read: not brain-dead).

But on the positive side...
1. I'm not sick right now! *knock on wood*
2. I found out that I got Tour Guide of the Month for May 2013, which I find funny since May is an absolute blur to me so I honestly can't remember giving any tours.
3. As of Saturday, I'm done with the LSAT for good.
4. Rush is next week, so I'm almost done with publicity. Maybe I can actually get some sleep soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment