Saturday, October 5, 2013

LSAT = Conquered

Okay, the title is overly optimistic. But I'm at least confident that my score didn't drop from June. ;)

Some highlights from today:
1. I started off with my strongest section, nailed it, then spent the next few sections freaking out that it had been experimental. Luckily it was real.
2. While in line to check in, I definitely tried to recruit someone to join Phi Alpha Delta. A Public Relations Chair does not take time off for such a silly excuse as the Law School Admission Test!
3. After I finished the writing sample (almost 20 minutes early, although I'm still satisfied with the argument I made), I wrote some pre-law haikus to pass the time. Here's what I can remember of them.

A 170
Is all I need for UPenn
But will I get it?
 
Duke, Georgetown, Stanford
Where will I go to next fall?
Where will I get in?
  
Phi Alpha Delta
Professional, fraternal
Is the one for me!
 
Tick, tock goes the clock
As I hurry through my test
Oh no! Time is up!

Disclaimer: I know they're really, really bad. Hopefully that doesn't diminish your entertainment. And I wrote this on my scratch paper, not on the actual writing sample! I don't know if law schools would have approved.

I don't get to rest after finishing the test and showcasing my poetic talents - I actually have to leave for work in about 20 minutes. But hopefully I can enjoy myself tonight before my fraternity's rush starts next week!

2 comments:

  1. Second haiku, second line....6 syllables...ummm.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1) Where
      2) Will
      3) I
      4) Go
      5) To
      6) Next
      7) Fall
      ????

      Delete