Sunday, March 24, 2013

I Survived

I survived...
  1. Finals week
  2. My 21st birthday
  3. This crazy quarter!
And I'm finally on spring break. At last, I can take a break to breathe, catch up on everything (like my honors theses and June LSAT studying), and sleep.

My other spring break plans include anxiously awaiting my final grades (only one more quarter of grades left until I apply for law school, so every +/- counts right now) and finishing House of Cards on Netflix. I'm about nine episodes into the series and feel like a horrible person for rooting for Frank Underwood... but nonetheless, I'm hooked!

Despite wanting my break to last a while, I'm definitely looking forward to spring quarter. Spring in Davis is pretty much the best thing ever... flowers, sunshine, baby ducks, and warm weather! And it brings me that much closer to summer/Egypt. (Although there's a possibility the Egypt study abroad program might be canceled due to low enrollment and safety concerns, but I'm going to stay optimistic and hope that things do end up working out!)

One last update before I end this post - I was elected to Phi Beta Kappa, the most prestigious honor society in the country! I've been hoping that I would be elected for the past two years now, and I'm happy that my hard work has finally paid off.

No comments:

Post a Comment