Saturday, July 2, 2011

Summer Updates

(Previously posted on Off in the Clouds)

Long-overdue update! I've been home for summer the past few weeks, but I've been keeping busy (especially with day camp coming up in about a week). I can't believe my first year at Davis is finally over! Finals week was crazy. I did end up getting that A+ in Social Psych, and then A/A- for all my other classes. I moved out on the 10th - I'm now living in my brother's old room (the sunroom), since he moved into mine. Strange adjustment, but I like it. Minus the fact that three of the "walls" are windows, so I essentially live in a glass box. At least it's nice and cool at night.

At home I've mainly been reading, hanging out with friends, and working on stuff for day camp. Training starts on Wednesday and camp starts the following Monday. Scary how fast it's coming up. I'm trying not to stress - this is my third year planning it, after all, so I know things will work out. I've also been back up to Davis to give a tour and change my major. I'm officially an International Relations major!!!! (I came in declared Political Science, wanted to change to IR and Psych, but had to wait until I completed some pre-requisites first. I can officially declare the double-major in Psychology after winter quarter.)

I'm going to do my best to update at least once a week from now on this summer, but we'll see how that works out. Life has a way of ruining these kinds of plans sometimes... For now, Happy 4th of July weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment